ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Close to Expiration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

Jewel : 382
Ether : N/A
Strength : N/A
Speed : N/A
Defense : N/A

Close to Expiration  Empty
PostSubject: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Close to Expiration our purchasable Augmentations that a player can only buy right after they finish their character.  These Augmentations can only purchased once this is because they are a considerable price drop then that of it regular counterpart so be careful what chu and have some fun.

Beginner Tome - Free
A brand new book whose binding has yet been broken and the pages that still smell new. This certain tome allows the user be able to use one time of magic. As the name means it is for beginners this item needs to me on your sheet or your character can not use any magic at all.
Must have!

Key Ring - Free
The most important augmentative one can have this allows the use of celestial spirits this special ring lets you able to collect.  This item cannot be purchased after the you fill out your augmentative sheet.  You don't have to list this if you so don't please to but you can never carry any celestial spirit with you or only to summon.  With this key ring it allows you to summon one celestial spirit at a time.
Limited to one per person.

Silver Key Ring - 5000 Jewel
A shiny dazzling key ring one uses to hold his celestial spirit keys on, to get this means you are in the beginning stages of the elite wizards.  This key ring lets others know you can now summon up to two celestial spirits at a time.
Must have Key Ring listed.

Expiring - Energy Drink - 500 Jewel
Expiring energy drink offers 10 Strength Points to the player at the price of half their original price.  So drink up before the bubbles die and the drink goes flat.  The energy drink is a favored drink among the young population as a way of a pick me up, something to fight the linger sleep.  A can full of bubbles or possible rumored lightning.
Limited to only 2 purchases.

Lucky Gold Coin - 2500 Jewel
Oh a shiny coin I found on the ground maybe it will bring some luck, probably more so then a penny ever could.  This augmentative will promises you a gold celestial spirit key without the need to roll at all.
Limited to only 1 purchase per player.
Back to top Go down
https://guildofthestars.rpg-board.net
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 am

Any who wish to add to the list please do my brain is turning to mush right now.
Back to top Go down
Danny Fang

Jewel : 147
Ether : 100
Strength : 20

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 pm

It seems interesting, but I have a thing to wonder. Could we have the tome be optional, and have non-mages on this site, just for some giggles, to to apply that it's possible.
Back to top Go down
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Danny Fang wrote:
It seems interesting, but I have a thing to wonder. Could we have the tome be optional, and have non-mages on this site, just for some giggles, to to apply that it's possible.
The only thing i could see as a non-mage would be only NPC since the site is a Fairy Tale rp I really see no reason why people wouldn't want the tome.  I mean if you want to make it optional it would severely limit what that person can do on the site.
Back to top Go down
Danny Fang

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Well, That depends on who it is. I'm just saying a non-mage because sometime people want that while they also get a fight without depending on magic, unless we have it be that you don't actually have stat restrictions per rank?
Back to top Go down
Danny Fang

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Like, if an S ranks actual magic power is a bit lower then the normal but the physical attributes are the primary way of doing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close to Expiration    Close to Expiration  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close to Expiration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars :: Admins Guild :: Augmentations-
Jump to: