ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea Party Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

Jewel : 382
Ether : N/A
Strength : N/A
Speed : N/A
Defense : N/A

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:32 pm

I am starting to have questioning concerns with this plot, why you may ask cause I used to be all gong hoo about it. Well the word is used to be coming back I am not loving it as much as I used to and I am not sure I will again so we might need to think up a new plot. I am as we are now we are only slowly dipping our toes back into the water with this site meaning we are fully driven as we used to be but we are trying to make sure to finish it since we all know having invested so much of our time in it we should see it to the end.

But since we are going at a slower pace we can carefully think of a perfect plot one that isn't rushed in anyway as the tea party plot kinda was in a sense.

I still like that it is always dark as the sun is eclipsed but I am willing to drop it if you can think of a new idea/plot to work with.
Back to top Go down
https://guildofthestars.rpg-board.net
Danny Fang

Jewel : 147
Ether : 100
Strength : 20

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:13 pm

Well, it would have all depended on exactly how we were going to go about the plot. I love the Tea Party idea as an arc, but thinking on it now, it won't fit nearly as well as a first arc. Maybe we should have some type of... Guild Meeting as to allow our characters more knowledge of the others, even though they are Guild Leaders/Masters.

Keeping this in mind, I suppose you could do the tea party one, although it may be rushed, I don't think it would be as rushed as you think. We could have each show up one at a time, rather then just a full force attack, let me give you an example.

>Guild Masters meet.

>Tea Party Member appears!

> Tea Party Member attacks; it's super effective

>Guild Masters fight them off

Something like that with less Greentext. Anyhow, The sun eclispe thing is a unique idea, but it IS hard to work with history-wise. At least, if you're like me and are trying to include a ton of detail about your Guild Masters life, albeit Kais history is a bit overkill. The thing is, if it was normal, Lunae wouldn't exist. Period, which would cause issues. We need it defined to a point that it's easy enough to work with rather then having to take a few guesses. Like, a few questions I have that haven't been answered yet is, 'Do our Wizards have a better vision in the dark, due to the moon constantly being eclipsed?' It's a question I'm sure quite a few people would have while making their characters. Although, it may seem like such a small detail, it's something that could mean life or death in a rp, and that means something. There's also the banning of certain magics, and this goes along with one issue I've had lately with the Tea Party Arc.

Lunae, before we all left this site for awhile, said that they'd have uber-powerful magic, and be able to take on two Guild masters at once. I, personally, think that might drive people away, due to them, being quote, 'unable to even fight against the enemy' this goes double for if they were secret, how exactly would we keep them secret?

Of course we could keep it to the admin guild, but even then, it's pushing it. We'd have to be on the up and up about keeping them secret. I'd rather them be powerful, and known, and not even be a guild, rather a kingdom, which wouldn't seem impossible to beat, and would explain why they're so powerful. It'd also explain how they have managed to find the key to living forever, the king or whoever found it long ago, and boom, the royal knights have immortality, but that's just an idea.

Back to top Go down
Danny Fang

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:29 pm

I have yet more to add, even though it was my job to say how the guild fell, It doesn't need to be in detail. I could play Historian, like if they look at a recorded book, I can go about telling them what they would read, which would make our lives MUCH, MUCH easier, unless of course, they're somehow 500 years old like Luci was going to be, then well. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

Jewel : 382
Ether : N/A
Strength : N/A

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Bullet Points

• Opening
    • The sun
    • what happened
    • the effects it caused
Back to top Go down
https://guildofthestars.rpg-board.net
Danny Fang

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm

As pointed out in my first post, I think the idea of a kingdom would be rather interesting in the fact that a kingdom is far larger then a single guild, and therefore stronger much, much larger then a single guild. Of course, if something happened like the guild masters combining their power, that might beat the kingdom, but even then, it's pushing it. ima post more later. gotta go to lunch now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Party Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Plot   Tea Party Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Plot
Page 1 of 1