ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Arvak Odes (FIN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilvertalos

TheSilvertalos

Jewel : 7

Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Character Arvak Odes (FIN)   Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: The Ban Galsung character has been canceled. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Please tell me how or delete it for me. Thanks!

Name: Avark Odes

Alias: Thanatos, The Soul Reaver, or simply Void.

Guild: Vampire's Fang

Pet: Small Raven named Scylla, can turn into a Gryphon; and she has a Human Form
SCYLLA RAVEN FORM:
SCYLLA HUMAN FORM:
SCYLLA GRYPHON FORM:

Location of Guild Marking: Chest

--------------------Persona--------------------

Appearance:
Arvak:
Height: 6'9

Weight: 253 lbs - 412 lbs (with equipment)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Emerald

Guild Mark Color: White

Personality: Arvak is a cool-headed person. He dislikes anything loud and will quickly silence it with the magics he mastered when he was younger, one of these magics blessed him with him looking half his age, also he uses this eternal Eclipse to his advantage, his magic seems to fester and to a point, drive him to the brink of insanity once and a while. He's a Steel-canon he can deal some major damage and take even more, he is an extremely intelligent person. Knowing a few torture techniques, almost every pressure point, and he has planned to combat most magics due to experience, and he knows when to flee when he has no chance of winning.(which is suprisingly common) He often fears people who are stronger than him in some degree, because even one factor can lead in their ultimately lead to victory. He can process information half slower than Archive magic, and he can remember everything he sees surprisingly well, which contributes to his predictions. This isn't his maximum yet, when he's angered he can level mountains with the weakest of spells; However, this anger makes him sloppy enough to make him comparable to a novice mage. His named is feared to even the strongest of mages, even when they know they can obliterate him relatively easily, However, when he is charged with SE (Energy harvested from the souls of his targets) He is simply known as 'Void', capable of outmatching weaker gods easily. In this state however, he is a overcharged battery, he will often use Destroyer Magic, this also forces his to quickly lose magical power and his power will collapse on in itself, which will implode, this is incredibly lethal Arvak. The nearest magical source present if Arvak dies will absorb all of Arvak's power.

--------------------History--------------------

History:
Life:

Last edited by Aian-shin on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Overpoweredness is strong)
Back to top Go down
Danny Fang

Jewel : 147
Ether : 100
Strength : 20
Speed : N/A
Defense : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Character Arvak Odes (FIN)   Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 pm

This sites pretty much abandoned for now, sorry to say. It might start up when all of the staff get together, or at least our head admin. We have contact with each other, but the thing is we aren't exactly active anymore.

Therefore, I wish for you to PM me so that I can chat with you abaout a few things in your history.
Back to top Go down
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

Jewel : 382
Ether : N/A
Strength : N/A
Speed : N/A
Defense : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Character Arvak Odes (FIN)   Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Could you please do me a favor and place the image of the appearance into a spoiler it just seems to be stretching the page a bit and I don't know messes with my eyes once you do that I will happily read over your application.
Back to top Go down
https://guildofthestars.rpg-board.net
TheSilvertalos

TheSilvertalos

Jewel : 7

PostSubject: Re: Character Arvak Odes (FIN)   Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 pm

I hope this website isn't dead after 7+ months of inactivity; I've also realized how bad my writing skills were. I've also realized how OP my character was, so I gave him multiple nerfs to make him less op?

Last edited by Aian-shin on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Explanations)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Arvak Odes (FIN)   Character Arvak Odes (FIN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Arvak Odes (FIN)
Page 1 of 1